Bluewater Restoration™ restored a Outer Banks home that caught fire from a candle burning.

A fire started in the bedroom of this home from a candle burning.

The fire quickly spread to the ceiling and roof. The Bluewater Restoration™ team gutted the fire damaged areas. We then replaced what was burned in the fire and sprayed encapsulant to the framing that was salvageable to permanently seal off the charred odor. We rebuilt to like kind and upgraded as the homeowner saw fit.

fire damaged joists

more fire damaged joists

encapsulant coating on fire damaged framing


joists repaired

encapsulant coating

bedroom framing work


insulation work

bedroom fire repair

bedroom repaired


0