Chimney Embers Caused This Fire

Fire Damage Kitty Hawk, NC

Embers ejected from the chimney caught the roof on fire of a museum-quality home in Kitty Hawk. The attic and roof were a total loss. The Bluewater Team salvaged 100-year-old heart pine floors and aged pine trim and mantels. Due to the severity of this home fire, we partnered with Gibbs Building, Inc. from Manns Harbor for all structural reconstruction, including rebuilding the roof.




  • Fire Damage Cleanup
  • Odor Restoration
  • Soot Removal
  • Fire Damage Repairs